Monday, January 29, 2007

Intro to Behind Enemy Lines

I was told by a few of my readers that my blog was..well...boring and way entirely too "fluffy". I was accused of catering more to women rather than men and was told that most self respecting men would not want to visit a blog called "What Women Want." I was also told that the only way I'm going to get any faithful readers is to become more edgy and post topics that were both humorous and that "skated the line between proper and racy". In an attempt to follow this potentially wise advise, I have changed the name of my blog as well as the URL and hope to start posting topics that live up to the name. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! Can't wait to read more!

Anonymous said...

I've got a topic for you - How about "Top Chick Flicks that Guys are ashamed to admit they secretly enjoy!" My husband loves the movie - 'Love, Actually' but wouldn't admit it if his life depended on it!

Anonymous said...

Good post.